Wednesday, August 29, 2012

told ya.

 Embarrassing..... it seems my life wasn't/isn't done changing haha:)

First things First.

I'm going to address the elephant in the room. yup. I am going to BYU. currently. as we speak. I am typing in my apartment in Provo. It'll be ok team...... a ute fan can still survive in enemy territory. adversity only makes you stronger right?

Why? because the U didn't feel right as I moved forward with it and BYU did. It's weird I know... but I'm excited to see what's in store here.
Profile Picture

 I almost feel like I should start watching my back after posting this blog in case any unstable BYU fans catch word that theirs a traitor among them hahaha. If I don't post in 2 weeks time.... you'll all know why.... :) jk hags rofl.

also....school is hard. Who knew? certainly not me! its been waaaaaaaay to long!

thats a pretty big update.... I'll save pictures from the mission trip and my summer tonsillectomy for later hahaha.

peace and love turtle doves

-Christina Jane





4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you chose the Y :) I really do think you will love it. And I can't wait to hear about all the adventures you will have down there. (i sound like a mother right now haha) I love you Christina Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dreams have all come true. where are you living? hahaha mission trip. just a quick trip to build houses in mexico. sounds fun! i miss you!!!!!! let me know where you are. i text you and get no response. hate me? new phone? wtn?

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO!!!!!!!!!!!! i still love you haha but stay true to your roots down there! miss you dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for the day that you admit to being a Y fan!!!

    ReplyDelete